Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

2010 Arnold Sports Festival

I have already posted some these on Erin's Blog but I thought that I would post them again on my blog. I got the privelage to go to the Arnold Sports Festival with STS at the beginning of March. The Arnold Sports Festival is the second largest sporting event besides the Olympics. I finally got see my booth that I designed all set up and in person. I got sell some of the STS products and mingle with some great people. Here are some of the photos from the expo...
Here is the awesome group of people that I got to work with: STS Expo Staff - From L to R - Mario Valenti, Joe Valenti, Vinny Valenti, Bodybuilder Mike Brown, Becky Hinrichs, Tim Hinrichs, Fitness Model Katelynn Cashin, Bret Parrish, Chris Keiner, Gio Valenti and Dean Caputo is behind the camera.

This is my room that I got all to myself.... after a day I started to miss Erin and the kids
 

Here is my booth in live action... It is so cool to see in person. Also the guy in black is Dean Caputo the man behind STS.

 Yes that is the original Incredible Hulk, Mr. Lou Ferrigno

Here is Chris Keiner, the best salesman I have met. He showed me the ropes and taught me how to sell the product. He could sell ice to an Eskimo!!

These are some of the bodybuilders that I came across, they were really nice. Some of them had a huge line to see them, so I just snapped a couple of distance shots.


This is Candice Keene, she was a friend of our STS model Katelynn.

This is Katelynn Cashin our STS model. Since I was the one that discovered her, they asked me to be her big brother for the weekend.
This is Heather French, she was one of our model last year and has become a really good friend of mine. She took third in the Figure competition and qualified for the Olympia this fall.


This was amazing, all of these girls are airbrushed. They had to stand there for 4 hours to get their entire bodies painted. This guy was truly amazing!!

 These were the freaky women that walked the floors at the expo, yes these really are women!!!

It was a great trip, Erin is hoping to come next year to also see all of the freaky people!

1 comment:

keri said...

Wow! Compared to those guys you look like a stick! Flaco!